Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: New outfit reviews :) *edit pics added*

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Starearedkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31st, 2005
    Posts
    617
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got four of the new outfits-one the other day and three in the mail. They are all the AGOT outfits-and all of them are adorable!

    Petals and Plaid: First off, I think by adding a book (even a small one, is good for girls. The book that came with this outfit is standing up to bullies) Onto the outfit. It cost 26 dollars and came with two barrettes, shoes, jacket, skirt and shirt. I think the nicest aspect of this outfit is the mix-and match. The jacket and shirt can go with plain jeans or a number of other items. Same with the shoes. They are simply adorable-and remind me of a lot of the shoes that the girls are wearing! The barrettes are different then the normal ones that seem to come with outfits-I like that. So I don't have a million and a half rubber bands!
    A+

    Cheerleading Outfit:
    I got this on a whim-I LOVE the colors! I never liked the old colors, some reason these seem more realistic. Or just prettier. *grins* This outfit comes with UNDERWEAR(or something to put under the skirt), shirt, skirt, hair tie, socks, sneakers, megaphone, pom-poms and a book. With all the items-I thought it was a great deal. I love the purple accented tennis sneakers. When my dollars are not cheerleading-I can see them wearing them to school. They are mostly white-so it isn't an overwhelming bright purple either. Very realistic. The shirt/skirt are made with a really THICK fabric-which I find nice. The pom poms are adorable. The only thing that bothers me with this outfit is the hair tie. It is really cute, but not very elasticy, and doesn't have much give-so it is harder to use in your dolls hair. Because of that A- [img]smile.gif[/img] I loved everything else!

    Sparkly Tunic:
    Great mix and match set again. I love jeans and my dolls can never have enough jeans. The shirt is a definately a realistic looking shirt from what I see kids wear. I can imagine someone wearing it-and it isn't too matchy that outfit. [img]smile.gif[/img] I love the clogs. They are similiar to the Weekend Baking Outfit clogs in the color and style. The Baking Outfit ones are fuzzier though then these. However, they would make an excellent subsitute if you had that set but not the clogs-as so many do. I was disappointed in the hair ties-I thought they looked like rubber bands for braces. I can imagine them getting lost easily-so I left them in their bag. A- because of the hair pieces.

    Soccer Outfit; I was hesitant to get this outfit, because of the price tag-but wanted to for the World Cup-and I could picture Jess in this outfit. I was right-this is definately made for Jess. Especially with her hair in braids. This comes with so many pieces-I love the mini soccer ball and bag. I do like the away jersey more then the home one. I think it has to do wtih the different texture. The cleats and shin guards are SO CUTE! They look so realistic. I also love the hair pieces-I noticed they were thinker then the older rubber bands. I also thought the book that came with this outfit was cute-it was about working together as a team. A+

    Hopefully I'll get some pictures loaded up of my girls in the outfits [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Pictures start at #21 in my album
    http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...7456613&idx=21

    -Jordyn

    -Jordyn

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 03, 2006 10:46 PM: Message edited by: Starearedkid ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chikorita1999's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2006
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for posting the reviews! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I really like the Sparkly Tunic outfit, it's so cute!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    ~Chiko

  3. #3
    Inactive Member BananaSmoothie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2005
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for those great reviews! I enjoyed reading them. I really love a lot of the new things that AG came out with!

    Unfortunately it will probably be a very long time until I can buy any of it [img]frown.gif[/img] Probably not till Christmas (I can't imagine myself waiting that long! lol). But I am broke and have to save up some money...

    I hope have lots of fun with your new things [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ July 03, 2006 10:12 PM: Message edited by: BananaSmoothie ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for sharing your reviews! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ElizabethLover101's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2005
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thakn you very much for sharing your reviews! Thats a great help! now I know what to get! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Thanks again! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    rolloverrover
    Guest rolloverrover's Avatar

    Post

    Great reviews!!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the reviews! I'm waiting for my Petals and Plaid and Tunic Outfit (among other things [img]wink.gif[/img] ) to get here. I love the look of both of them, and was thinking they'd be perfect for mix-and-match. I'm glad you think so, after seeing them in person.

    I've read, in some AG thing (not sure where, maybe the website or some book?) that the braces rubber-bands are the best ones to use on doll hair. The clear hair bands are less likely to break hair, and the braces ones are AG sized. That might be why the tunic outfit comes with something similar. I like those ones the best myself, the little clearish ones, but I have a million, cause they're the best ones to use on people hair, too, so I don't really need AG ones. And they seem a little too easy to lose.

  8. #8
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Great reviews!
    Thanks! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Polly Marie

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •